News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hello from Guam

Started by jules, November 05, 2008, 02:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jules

Hi my name is Julie and I currently own two Cane Corsi.  My husband is in the military and we just moved to Guam after living in Las Vegas for 16 years.  I have known about this forum for awhile and decided to check it out.  I love this breed and am always looking for resources to learn more.

Janet Gigante

Welcome Jules. How are things in Guam? You will enjoy this board.


Janet Gigante
La Faccia Cane Corso
www.lafacciacanecoso.com
USA

EpicCorso

Welcome Jules nice to see you here.

Heather

Blue Ridge Corsos

Welcome Jules.  Please post some pics of your beautiful Corsos!!
JoAnne
Blue Ridge Corsos

www.BlueRidgeCaneCorsos.com

justice


pia


KahuCaneCorso


BluSteel CaneCorso

hello, welcome to the board!
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

Garciano

Hi and welcome to both of ya

marlyan


Joe


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)