News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Maria Tolubaeva - Cane Incanto

Started by Mashkin, January 11, 2007, 05:16:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashkin

I am breeding CC from 2002.
I live in Novosibirsk, Siberia, Russia.
My website is www.sibcorso.com (it's under construction).
My kennel name is Cane Incanto.
I mad about La Valle Dei Lord dogs  ::) ;D ;D ;D

Cohors

Quote from: Mashkin on January 11, 2007, 05:16:07 PM
I am breeding CC from 2002.
I live in Novosibirsk, Siberia, Russia.
My website is www.sibcorso.com (it's under construction).
My kennel name is Cane Incanto.
I mad about La Valle Dei Lord dogsÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ::) ;D ;D ;D

Welcome onboard,
I believe you are crazy about LVD dogs ;D ;D
360º Cane Corso

Mashkin

Cohors, what is the difference between mad and crazy?  ???

Cohors

For me no diference in this case, means that you are passionate for them.
360º Cane Corso

Mashkin


Yulia

Mashkin,

Mad - obijanii na kogo to
Crazy - mojno ispolzovat v etom slychae
;D

I s Surguta no jivy seichas v shtatax
Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Mashkin

YBW, Thanks!
I did not know..
I am Crazy about La Valle Dei Lord dogs !! ;D ;D

Yulia

 ;D   If you would ask me about 9 years ago I would not know what the difference between those words  ;D
Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us