News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Hi

Started by Cane_Corso, November 19, 2008, 04:20:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cane_Corso

I was introduced to this site by a member of ceasers site. I have a 12 week old formentine male Corso. I live in chicago and recently had a brindle male who was the best looking dog and great attitude.

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Mary

Hello and welcome to the forum!

KahuCaneCorso


Joe

Welcome, glad to see ya made it ;)

Tons of good stuff to go through here 8)

canecorsonancy

Welcome on board.
Could you please give us your real name. We like to know who we are talking to. cane_corso is not the best nickname for this forum ;)
xxx
Nancy

Cane_Corso

LOL im sorry im on a gaming forum and a couple dog forums and its hard to remember all the names. Mike from chicago. This is my first actual puppy im raising and for it to be a cane corso is a challenge but i love it.ive had german sheppards my whole life and never encountered and puppy problems with them because my father would rescue them from the police station and they never did anything wrong. They would stay in the kitchen and yard without gates and that was that. I have to admit i love the size and temperment of the corso. I rescued one from a co-worker and he was 4 years old and he was great. Every second he was just looking at me and wanting to work. Thats why I went with the corso when he passed.

I will be reading over a ton of stuff on the forum and looking for some good trainers in chicago.

Helmut

Hi and welcome here, lots of CC -enthusiasts here ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Sabrina & Dino

Hi! Do you have a picture of your pup?

Cane_Corso

yes but i cant figure out how to post it. I will try here.

Helmut

Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Cane_Corso

this is my Lionel at 8 weeks old playing with my sisters pug.

Laura Ice

Hello and welcome!
Congrats on your pup  8)