News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Hello from Russia

Started by Maximuss, November 24, 2008, 10:37:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maximuss

Hello to everybody, my name is Lena, I live in Russia with corso boy - Maximuss (20/10/2007)

kris_c_c


rebecca

animal's for life!!!!


i fontanili

 ;D welcome You can take amusment here

vilma


Maximuss

Thanks for warm reception ;D... I in delight from this forum

justice


Ekskljuziv-N kennel

My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com

Helmut

Hi Lena, welcome to the Forum, Maximuss looks awesome  :)
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

fauno

Hi Lena and wellcome to the forum.. :)

Valmorea

Ciao and welcome to the forum :D