News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Steel City cane corsos shout out from Pittsburgh PA. USA

Started by Steel City, January 22, 2009, 12:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steel City

Sincerely:
Joseph DeSocio
Steel City Cane Corsos
www.steelcitycanecorsos.com

Helmut

Hello Joe, welcome to the Forum,your dog is looking very nicely,good dark eyes, but tell us more about you and the parents of Vegas ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Mari

Welcome to the forum, we look foward to your participation.
"Utility is the true criterion of beauty"- Captian Max Von Stephanitz
Scandifio Damian Marcus Aurelius French Ring Brevet, Sch III, Sch II, Sch I, Sch BH; CAL I, II & III; BST I; TAN; CGC; Battle of Atlanta 1st place advanced; Monigraphica 2nd place; Iron Dog Protection Tournament 3rd Place;

Never16


justice


Leon


CANE CORSO  - ESSENCE OF EMPIRE  - קאנה קורסו
Visit us online at:   http://il-canecorso.co.il

Laura Ice


BluSteel CaneCorso

Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

Mary