News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Abdel

Started by ABDEL, February 23, 2007, 03:16:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jojo

Phew, that's good it was you, I hope you and your wonderful dogs are fine.  ;D
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

ABDEL

Thank you , sorry for my English I use a translator.

www.el-canecorso.com

Milla

You have some really nice looking dogs!  :D
- Puppies born -

Jessica

I see you have puppies.Ã,  ;D If you have some photos, you can show them here also.Ã,  ;D ;)
*** Dogs for life ***
www.diocanes.com

ben Fuerte

Quote from: ABDEL on February 25, 2007, 04:31:48 PM
Thank you , sorry for my English I use a translator.

hi and welcome - no problem most people havenÃ,´t english as first language. :)

but we all have one or more french > english translation programm translated  ducks   ;D

enjoy it here  :D

ciao  8)



nathalie

nathalie

www.canecorsopalma.nl