News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Breeder status on this forum

Started by canecorsonancy, November 26, 2006, 03:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

canecorsonancy

Lately I am getting strange questions about the breeder status that our breeder members on the forum have. Like how much I charge for this?? How much to announce a litter?? These services are for FREE!! No charges! This is a forum with passion for the Cane Corso Italiano, not some place I want to get rich from. If you have an interesting litter, please do let the rest of the forum know. Please do share pictures of the pups. Please keep us updated. On too many forums it is not allowed to talk about your pups. Being a breeder, I know having great pups is the best thing there is. Feel free ;D to talk about them here.

If you are a breeder and do not have the breeder status yet, just let me know and I will change your status. Feel free to post a banner and link to your private website in the signature under your posts.

It is however not allowed to abuse the passion of our forummembers to advertise commercial websites here who do charge for services like mentioned above.
xxx
Nancy

ronjhoser

Thanks, Nancy.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  The forum that you provide here is unique and much appreciated! ;D ;D

Ludovic

Thanks, Nancy, for your Web forum's free point of view. Internet must be a share tool for our hobby...

Bye
Kenavo - Ludovic