News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Greetings from Finland

Started by Dioxippus, December 25, 2008, 01:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dioxippus

Hi everyone my name is Matias and I live in northern Finland. I have a 8½ month old male Cane corso named Dioxippus (Eaglemount Heros Heart from Bianca and Rus Best Line Ikaro)


More images here: http://kuvablogi.com/blog/16655/1/

Helmut

Hello Matias, merry Christmas to you and your Dioxippus, great welcome here at the Forum  ;D ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

justice

Greetings and welcome to the forum.

Dasha & Ikaro

Hello, Matias!!!  :D I'm glad to see my son Dioxippus  :-*
(I'm owner RBL Ikaro  ;))

marlyan


karolina


Bionicle

Wellcome!

Give a kiss for Dio from me  :D!

Marjo

Eaglemount


Doubleclicks/Seija


emperio


lea


Ekskljuziv-N kennel

My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com

"Dei Peligni"


http://www.canecorsodeipeligni.it
Marcello,Antonio
italy