News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hello from New York

Started by carma, January 15, 2009, 08:27:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

carma

Hello, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Carmela and I an anxiously waiting for my first cane corso puppy. I have been doing lots of research on the breed and I am looking forward to learning all I can from this  board.

Mary

Hello and welcome to the board!   :)

severine


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Ekskljuziv-N kennel

My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com

justice

Welcome from Connecticut. Waiting on a cc pup is like waiting for Santa to come. Congrats.

Sabrina & Dino

Hello, welcome, and congrats! Where's your puppy coming from?

Laura Ice

Hello and welcome!
Congrats on your "soon to be" new addition!  8)