News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

re hello

Started by emperio, December 26, 2008, 12:50:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

emperio

hello from france
my name is david and i have cane corso
its my second intro because i dont inderstand what is happenning wen my login is dispared ?
sorry for my english

canecorsonancy

Hi David,

Welcome on board again. I noticed your other account got deleted. But....... it was not me who did it ??? I am happy you joined again :D So a BIG welcome to you ;D
xxx
Nancy

justice

welcome to the forum.

emperio

Quote from: canecorsonancy on December 27, 2008, 06:56:26 PM
Hi David,

Welcome on board again. I noticed your other account got deleted. But....... it was not me who did it ??? I am happy you joined again :D So a BIG welcome to you ;D


thanks nancy  :D

lea

welcome again emperio!!

Ekskljuziv-N kennel

My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com

emperio