News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

hello from valley kennels

Started by VALLEY KENNELS, January 14, 2009, 03:07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VALLEY KENNELS

hello just introducing our kennel to the other fine individuals with this wonderful corsi community
please visit our website at www.italiancanecorsos.com to meet our extended family members thanks in advance.

Joe


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

justice

Welcome from Connecticut. You have my female's dad ( Italo).

MX


Mari

Welcome to the forum.  I checked out your web site and I like Ch Boadacious and Champion Italo Dei Dauni.  They are interesting males.  The female Blondia is interesting as well.  We look forward to your opinions.
"Utility is the true criterion of beauty"- Captian Max Von Stephanitz
Scandifio Damian Marcus Aurelius French Ring Brevet, Sch III, Sch II, Sch I, Sch BH; CAL I, II & III; BST I; TAN; CGC; Battle of Atlanta 1st place advanced; Monigraphica 2nd place; Iron Dog Protection Tournament 3rd Place;

jan


Stephanie



USA