News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

HELLO FROM TEXAS

Started by B AND S, February 05, 2009, 09:32:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B AND S

HELLO EVERYBODY, MY WIFE AND I ARE INTERESTED IN CANE CORSOS AND HEARD ABOUT THE SIGHT. I DOUBT WE WILL POST A LOT AS WE DON'T CURRENTLY HAVE A CANE CORSO, BUT WE WOULD LIKE TO SOAK UP SOME OF THE KNOWLEDGE AS WE ARE TRYING TO LEARN AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.

Jozef

Welcome and enjoy your time here.  ;)

MontD

Welcome amd good luck in your search.  There are a some great corso minds on this site.

Phantom

Hello Welcome. I'm in Texas as well as a few others on this forum. There is a lot of info here,
welcome.

B AND S

HELLO ERIK, I'M THE ONE THAT EMAILED YOU AND ASKED ABOUT INFO AND YOU DIRECTED ME TO THIS SIGHT.

Amore

Welcome from Georgia.  Enjoy your surfing.
Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown

Garciano

Welcome and please get you fill ;D

justice

Welcome aboard. From Connecticut.

Sabrina & Dino

welcome! hope you decide to get a corso!!!

lotsofdogs2

Hello.
Welcome to the forum.  You'll learn alot here.

Casa del Sol

hello welcome to the forum.
i am originally from west texas.
lots of info and good people here.

eddie
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Phantom

Okay, lol you must be Brian. Welcome
aboard. Email me and I will give you some links to read up
now you are a member.

coco

hello and welcome from houston

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)