News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hello

Started by Kahn, February 04, 2009, 07:44:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kahn

My name is Kahn.  I have a 12 month old corso.  His name is Colossal's Premier and goes by the name of Premo or sometimes just "Preem"...  Currently we train for working events but I think I may have an interest in showing as well.  I joined the forum because I heard great things about the people here and was told that many of you are from all over the world which should be very interesting  I look forward to meeting many of you.  Regards,

Kahn
If someone tries to give you negativity as if it were a "gift" and you choose not to accept it, then to whom does the "gift" belong....?   **Kahn**

karolina

Hello Kahn, welcome here in the forum!

Ekskljuziv-N kennel

My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com

Mari

Welcome to the forum Kahn!!! ;D  It is good to have another working Cane Corso owner here. ;)
"Utility is the true criterion of beauty"- Captian Max Von Stephanitz
Scandifio Damian Marcus Aurelius French Ring Brevet, Sch III, Sch II, Sch I, Sch BH; CAL I, II & III; BST I; TAN; CGC; Battle of Atlanta 1st place advanced; Monigraphica 2nd place; Iron Dog Protection Tournament 3rd Place;

MontD


justice

Welcome aboard. great to have you.

510canecorsoguy


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Amore

Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown

Jozef


KahuCaneCorso


Helmut

Hello Kahn, welcome aboard ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud