News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

hello form Italy

Started by herik_0, February 24, 2009, 06:17:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

herik_0

Hi, I'm Enrico and I have a cane corso, his name is Oz. Soon I'll put some photos.
Enrico

severine


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Jozef


herik_0

...same photos of a few mounths ago








Mary

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Helmut

Hello Enrico, welcome to the Forum, Oz looking good ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Pacifica

 8)  NICE Boy!  Welcome!   8)

Visit Us Online at: www.PacificaCaneCorso.com

Tergestum

Hi Enrico, it's always a pleasure to see a corso working...

Congrats for your beautiful dog!!

justice


Laura Ice