News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Greetings from Brazil

Started by tergestum, February 11, 2009, 12:31:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tergestum

Hi guys... My name is Fabio De Santi and I'm a small breeder in Brazil. I started in 2004 and I'm constantly studing and working to improve my results.

As many Brazilian breeders, my work started with Corini's dogs back to Argo and Rubens and then were introduced degli Elmi (Guitonnie) and Antico Cerberus bloodlines. Now I'm about to start working with a Frascari's (dei Dauni) and Mariano's dog.

Saluti from Brazil!

Holger


KahuCaneCorso


rebecca

animal's for life!!!!


Mary

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Cane Club Kennel

Heyyy De Santi, what´s up ?

Welcome here at this Forum.

Bom te ver por aqui, seja bem vindo !!  ;)

[]´s

Eduardo / CCK.

100% envolved

justice

Welcome to the forum. Any photos of your dogs ?

Jozef


Cohors

360º Cane Corso

Helmut

Hi Fabio, welcome to the CC-enthusiastic here , just read what is important ,never mind your way goes right directions ;D ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

tergestum

Thanks for your welcome, guys.

Some of you I know, but hard to meet.... like friends of Cohors and CCK!!

Jim Ballard

De Oppresso Liber

marlyan