News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Hi all

Started by Frankie, February 18, 2009, 04:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frankie

Hi. My name is Frank and I'm an alch....oh wait, wrong place. lol

Hi, my name is Frank and I'm new to the breed. So new infact that I dont yet have one.
I'm a NYC firemen and I'm hoping to soon purchase my first Cane Corso. Just doing my homework and trying to find out as much as I can about the breed and breeders themselves.

hope everyone is doing great!!

Frank

Mary

Hi Frank and welcome to the forum. This is a great place to learn lots.

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Sabrina & Dino

hi frank!!! thanks for doing what you do!

Jozef

Welcome Frank and enjoy your time here!

Laura Ice

Hello Frank and welcome!  8)

J~Andrews

Hey Frankie,
Glad to see you made your way here also! Hope all is going well in your search!

Jason

MontD


justice