News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hello from Bulgaria - me and Fiona Sangue Magnifica

Started by vlado, March 08, 2009, 02:26:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vlado

Hello friends. I'm Vladimir from Sofia, Bulgaria. I'm addicted to our breed. My dog is a female, named Fiona Sangue Magnifica. She is 10 mounts old.

Her father is ZAR DEL ROSSO MALPELO

and the mother is KLETO

I hope i can learn much here, and have fun.

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Jozef


Casa del Sol

Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

karolina


twoofo


Helmut

Hello Vladimir, welcome to the Forum, sure that you would suck all of the pages, fun is always around ;D ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

BluSteel CaneCorso

Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

Ekskljuziv-N kennel

My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com

Blue Ridge Corsos

JoAnne
Blue Ridge Corsos

www.BlueRidgeCaneCorsos.com

justice


"Dei Peligni"


http://www.canecorsodeipeligni.it
Marcello,Antonio
italy

Verena


Tyshkanchik

Welcome Vladimir and Fiona!
   
We are waiting for more photos!