News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Madziorna and Sforza FIESTA say hello! :-)

Started by Madziorna, December 29, 2009, 12:20:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madziorna

Hello everyone!

My name is Magdalena and I come from central Poland.
In June 2008 I've been given an opportunity to take care of and live with a great Cane Corso bitch from serbian Sforza Kennel. Let me introduce you the parents of Sforza FIESTA  :)

TYSON (Portos x Sofia):


Sforza BOAZ (Donar x Kratosz Opal):

Madziorna

And here are some photos of 4-months old FIESTA. I found those pics in serbian forum, but I hope Marko (the breeder) don't mind putting them here  ;)




Natalia

www.hodowlacanecorso.pl/

All My World- Cane Corso

Madziorna


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

rebecca

animal's for life!!!!


Madziorna

#6
And here are some "adult" photos of Fiesta:










Joanna




Gerdien


www.canecorsonederland.nl

Eurasia



karolina


justice


anamarija

welcome!

Fiesta is really pretty, a man can see that Tyson is her father  ;)

we are related because Tyson is father of my dog, too  :-*