News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hello everybody!

Started by Anita, April 07, 2009, 09:05:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anita

Hello everybody.  :-[ I haven't been posting for so long now, that I think it's more polite to introduce myself again.
I will try to post more in the future. ;)

I am Anita, and I am from Holland. I have two Cane Corso's. A female Mila 4 years and a male called Ludo 2,5 years.

I also have a website: www.decanecorso.nl

My sweet friend Ludo:





And my sweet bitch Mila:



First I have to start reading... have to catch up  ;D


Ewa

Welcome back!  What a great photo of Mila.  Ludo is in great shape - no fat on the big boy.  Handsome Corso.

justice

Welcome back. Nice pictures.

Ellenn


Anita

Thank you!!! And thanks for the compliments!  :-*

Guardiano Degli Angeli

Ciao Manon


Anita

Thanks my dear friend Manon!  :-* :-*

karolina


Tammy


Zadoque


severine


Ekskljuziv-N kennel

My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com

Makaronniki

Hello and welcome! Very nice pictures.
The best, that is at the person - it a dog!

Anita

Thanks so much for the welcome and compliments!  :-*