News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hello from Titan

Started by raisingcane, May 12, 2009, 03:05:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raisingcane

Hello Everybody

My name is Titan and I am a 2 yr 4 month old red fawn Cane Corso.  I live in Vancouver, British Columbia Canada.

I live with my mom and dad.  They tell me I am a wonderful wonderful dog.  I have cost them alot of money though, and I feel really badly about that.

Let me name a few....I have had both my eyes operated on for Cherry Eye, and I am 5 weeks (today) post op for TPLO surgery.  Its a long recovery and I cant wait till my parents can take me walking again.

I look forward to learning about this site and to getting to know all of you

Titan

karolina


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

justice


Sabrina & Dino