News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

first dog owner

Started by nektarios, June 21, 2009, 05:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nektarios

HI FROM GREECE!MY NAME IS NEKTARIOS AND I'M 32 YEARS OLD!I LIVE WITH MY WIFE IN A BIG APARTMENT IN ATHENS,CREECE.I LOVE CORSO'S!THEY'RE VERY BEAUTIFUL DOGS WITH EXCELLENT CHARACTER.MY PROBLEM IS THAT I AM A FIRST DOG OWNER.PLEASE HELP TO DO THE RIGHT OR THE PROPER THINK FOR ME AND MY FAMILY.*
*I HAVE A LOT OF TIME FOR MY FUTURE DOG.
THANK YOU AND SORRY ABOUT MY ENGLISH

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

coco

hello to you and I hope you will get the help you are asking for

Janet Gigante

Welcome to the forum. Your English is fine. Enjoy your time here.


Janet Gigante
La Faccia Cane Corso
www.lafacciacanecoso.com
USA

Cohors

Welcome to the forum
Marcus
360º Cane Corso

Garciano


Makaronniki

The best, that is at the person - it a dog!

Jerry&Kayla

hello and welcome from hawaii


              kayla