News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Greetings from Ukraine

Started by Valery, July 09, 2009, 02:00:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valery

Hello, I'm Valery, living in Kiev, Ukraine. I have a 7 months old cane corso named Mamba. Here she is:)

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Jerry&Kayla

hello and welcome from hawaii



                         kayla

Ewa

Welcome from the U.S.  My family is in Poland and I visited Kiev a few years ago - such a beautiful city.  Are you near there?   Like your puppy very much.

Helmut

Hello Valery, Welcome from Poland :)
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

justice


severine



Ellenn

Privet from France!
Welcome to you & your gerl!

Makaronniki

The best, that is at the person - it a dog!

Ramune


Cohors

Welcome aboard,
greetings from Brasil
360º Cane Corso

Cane Club Kennel

Congratulations for your Black Mamba.

Eduardo / Cane Club Kennel.

100% envolved

Hill

Hello, nice girl you have  :D