News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Hello, here a dutch one.

Started by Alonso, December 01, 2006, 08:21:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alonso

Hello all, I am Deborah and in the possession of 2 cc's Spiky 7 years and Alonso almost 3 years.
Tomorrow is my age 41 years youngÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ;D and mother from 2 kids, a boy from 19 and a girl form 15 years.

I frequently go to Jose for a cup of coffee and a hug with Maia and the other dogs.

I have also seen the first labour at Jose and this was from Asia.

Questions are free and if it'sÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  possible I will answer them.
Greetings from Deborah, Spiky and Alonso.


canecorsonancy

Welcome on board ;D
Don't forget to try the CHAT button on top of the site.
xxx
Nancy

jojo

Hellooooooo

Give Alonso a big kiss from me  ;D

Lovely to have u here xxx
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

Casa del Sol

hola and welcome to the forum...
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Alonso

Quote from: canecorsojose on December 01, 2006, 09:42:29 PM
Ahhh Deborah, so nice to see you here. Tomorrow is your birthday, maybe I will have puppies on your birthday ;-))

Thank you, that will be nice but sunday it's better than i will come to help you.  :-*

Everybody thanks for the words and Jo give Amelia a hug from her son and me.
Greetings from Deborah, Spiky and Alonso.


jojo

www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

Yulia

Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

mieke

hello deborah welcome here ,and we love your photo's of the cc so please post them soon.

love fred en mieke + zucchero ;)

ben Fuerte

helo and welcome  :)

hope youÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,´ll enjoy

ciao  8)

Veleda / Igni et Ferro

HI Deborah,
Welcome, and I hope you've had a wonderfull birthday

Esther

Hello deborah,

Nice to see you here ;)
Greetings from Patrick, Esther, Quibes(RIP), Baggio and Cleo