News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Greetings from Canada!

Started by Chelsea, July 17, 2009, 12:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chelsea

Hello everybody, my name is Chelsea and I'm from Toronto. Although I don't own a Cane Corso, I've had the pleasure of knowing several of these dogs over the years and have fallen completely in love with the breed.

I'm here to learn more about them, as when my housing situation changes, I would love to get a CC as my next dog.

Currently I have 2 cats, a standard poodle mix-breed dog, and thoroughbred horse. I'm an animal enthusiast all-around. :)

I'm looking forward to finding out more about this beautiful breed, and to meeting you all!

Chelsea

Mary

#1
Hello and greetings from NB, Canada! Welcome to the forum! I am a horse and dog lover as well.

Cane Club Kennel

Welcome Chelsea.

[]´s

Eduardo / Cane Club Kennel.

100% envolved

Chelsea

Thank-you both!

Mary, I've always wanted to visit NB, and am excited to finally be able to do so this August! It's such a beautiful province (well...judging by the pictures I've seen ;))

Mary

It is a beautiful province. I hope you enjoy your visit! What area are you visiting?

Hill


justice


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)