News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hello everybody!

Started by canecorso08, August 31, 2009, 10:31:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

canecorso08


I am the happy owner of a nice cane corso (7months). I feel like to know more about the cane corso. We are a french-german family, living in France  and I would like to know more about the cane corso in Germany (breeders, exhebitions etc..) and on the international scene and share this passion with you!!  :)


Helmut

Hello and welcome to the Forum, just enjoy and ask, here are very international and good skilled CC-owners and breeders.
(Could it be that work also with horses?) ;)
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Holger


justice


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)