News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Salute from İstanbul

Started by reney, September 15, 2009, 12:23:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reney

Hi to everyone as a corso and dog enthusiast.

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Ekskljuziv-N kennel

My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com

Helmut

Hello Reney, welcome here at the side ;) ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

canecorso08


reney

Thanks very much for your kindness. Anything you need from my part of the world please do not hesitate to contact. One of my intentions is to learn some and then decide buying two corsos and begin breeding for joy as I am consultant as a profession but enjoy accompany of dogs a lot and learn a lot from them. I do have 3 dogs already none is corso. Once I have corso I will share with everyone for your contribution. Thanks again.All The Best

Jim Ballard

De Oppresso Liber

reney