News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Hello from Indiana!

Started by cicarlso, October 14, 2009, 06:54:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cicarlso

Hello,

We are from Indiana. I recently adopted a shelter dog that is some kind of mastiff and I'm looking to you guys to see if you can help me decide if he is a Cane Corso. He has natural ears and tail, but his body type and personality seems to fit the profile of a CC. Hopefully I will be able to post pics soon!

Caitlin


KarenA

No, I don't think he is a Corso.  Sorry.  He is a mix of some mastiff.  You can always get a DNA test!

justice

i agreeith Karen. I don't see Cane Corso in him. However, way to rescue and save a life. Hat's off to you.

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

justice

Oh yeah, welcome to the forum. stay and enjoy.

Darek