News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Meet

Started by hero8888, November 13, 2009, 06:45:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hero8888

Hello all I just wanted to introduce myself I'm a firefighter in the USA (washington D.C area) and serious Cane Corso fan who wants the pleasure of owning one more important is trying to learn as much as I can about the breed. I also want to meet people who can not only teach me even more about the Corso but who share the same passion for the Corso as I do. I have learned a wealth of info from some great people Tony and Carri Garcia(Garciano Cane corsos) love them to death for taking the time,  even with their hectic schedule to answer my MANY MANY questions. They have been  bascally tutoring me about the breed and recommended I get onboard here So I'm sure I can meet some more people as such and learn even more. I'm sorry I got long winded everyone I'm a new guy and excited about Corsos :D
Hello I'm a very interested and devoted corso fan. I'm trying to learn as much as I can about the breed  even more then I have already learned.I have gotten a wealth of info from some great resources especially Tony and Carri Garcia and hope to meet more people as such on here.

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Garciano

Hey David,
So good to see you made it.......LOL.  As I told you this is the best place for tons of info..... ENJOY ;D.

justice

Welcome to the forum.

hero8888

Thank you for the greeting.
Hello I'm a very interested and devoted corso fan. I'm trying to learn as much as I can about the breed  even more then I have already learned.I have gotten a wealth of info from some great resources especially Tony and Carri Garcia and hope to meet more people as such on here.

karolina


Eurasia


Sabrina & Dino


Ellenn

Salut! ;D nice to meet you!