News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hello from Reno!

Started by Cohen, February 27, 2010, 04:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cohen

 Hi,

I'm not very familiar with this forum's setup, so I hope I'm introducing myself in the right place  :P

My name's Tara.  I'm from Reno NV and I'm about to put a deposit down for a Cane Corso pup that should be born late April of this year.  I'm really excited and want to learn more about the breed  :)

I've grown up with lots of different dog breeds, German Shepherd, poodle, mutt . . . etc but never a guardian breed.  Plus my family never trained their animals that well, so I have my work cut out for me. 

Madziorna


justice

Welcome to the forum..Lots of interesting & helpful info here.

Cohen

Hi guys ;D

Thanks for the warm welcome.   I've just started to look at all the wonderful pics of the CCs on this forum and I have to say it'll make the wait for my pup both more painful and easier at the same time.

Sabrina & Dino

welcome from the bay area!!

WindyPineCC


Jasmine

Welcome  ;D To bad you are so far away from Las Vegas.

Darek