News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Lisa Rooney - Antiquity Cane Corso

Started by LisaR, May 19, 2006, 04:39:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LisaR

I too am a lover of this amazing breed, and do not own them, they own me...LOL!!  I am classified as a breeder, but yet don't feel like one.  I have only bred one litter so far, and wanted to wait and see how they turned out before I bred again.  That litter is now two and doing well, so I hope to have another litter this fall.  I sure miss that puppy breath smell!

canecorsonancy

With all the homework you did before buying Chiara and even more homework before breeding her, and after it taking the time to first see the longterm results, you are a breeder ;) Maybe you will find an interesting stud on this forum ;D
xxx
Nancy

rothorm


www.rothorm.com
www.canecorso.es
rothorm@hotmail.com

Garciano

Hi Lisa
Do you have any recent picture of your litter.Thanks

LisaR

Somewhat new...can't remember how old the pictures were the last time you saw them.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  Here are a few:

Benicio:


Benicio:


Baba Kahn:


Baba Kahn:


Barzillo:


Barzillo:


Unfortunately the families who have the girls have not sent any recent photo'sÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  :(ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, 

Casa del Sol

beautiful dogs.....i am sure you are very proud.
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Garciano

Thanks Lisa
From my opinion they turn out amazingly. I remember you sending us pictures afte we frist saw them on the cover of the chronicles. Hope you can get some pictures of your females at some point.
Thanks again Lisa

jojo

Wonderful dogs there Lisa - you have every right to be proud. xx
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

kathy

Handsome! Handsome! Handsome! Also they are so very healthy looking.
Kathy

BluSteel CaneCorso

They look great Lisa, that Barz has really developed!
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

canecorsodog

Hello Lisa.

They have developed great, I still regret that I didn't take one.... :-\

Happy new year,

Sandra