News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

hello

Started by Renato, December 03, 2006, 09:43:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renato

Quote from: ben Fuerte on December 04, 2006, 06:30:21 PM
Hola renato ,ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  :)

welcome to the forum , enjoy it

ciaoÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ;D
Thanks buen fuerte, nice to meet you.

Renato

Quote from: Joe on December 04, 2006, 06:40:13 PM
Hello!!!ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  :)
Hello Joe !!!

Renato

Quote from: ninci on December 04, 2006, 06:49:23 PM
Welcome!!

Hello Ninci, nice to met you. The picture that you post is great, could you send more pics to me, I like your corso!
Thanks
Renato

Renato

Quote from: rothorm on December 05, 2006, 11:21:48 AM
Hello Renato...
ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,¿The dog in your profil is yours?
Hello, yes this dog is mine. I knew you and your Margo at the world championship here in Brasil. I went with my female Luana ("Bruna del Cohors") that disputed with Margo.

Renato

Quote from: pia on December 04, 2006, 11:49:47 PM
Hello, welcomeÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  :)
Hi, nice to meet you. I will see your website.

Renato

Quote from: jojo on December 05, 2006, 10:24:43 AM
:) Welcome... Enjoy!
Hi, thanks. Your banner is great! I will see your dogs.

Renato

Quote from: YBW on December 05, 2006, 01:57:06 PM
Hello and welcome

Yulia
Thanks Yulia, nice to meet you

Renato

This dog is Armani di Lorencin, a son of the dog that you know very well. Do you know who is it?

Irena

Quote from: Renato on December 07, 2006, 06:48:19 PM
Quote from: Irena on December 04, 2006, 11:20:01 AM
Hi renato, welcome to the forumÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  :)
Thanks Irena, nice to meet you. Dragon fly is the name of the puppy that I sold in my last litter, it is so cool! :D I gave this name in reverence to Bob Marley.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ, 

lol everyday i learn somthing new


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

BluSteel CaneCorso

Hi, I  love that name "Dragon Fly"
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

Renato

Quote from: BluSteel CaneCorso on December 08, 2006, 01:43:23 PM
Hi, IÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  love that name "Dragon Fly"
This name is great really.It is the name of a song of Bob Marley.

guillaume