News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hello ,Introduction

Started by Paul, May 21, 2006, 12:33:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul

Hello to all the members,My name is Paul and i live in Canada.I have 4 corsi and will be adding my 5th shortly(thanks for the pedigree insight Nancy)My Kennel name is Del Ecousse and i do breed the cane corso occasionally.I know many members here already and look forward to talking with you all

jojo

www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

canecorsonancy

Welcom Paul! I'm always glad to help people out with pedigree info ;D
xxx
Nancy

Paul

Well Nancy your willingness to help certainly helps people like myself to have access to the info,so i can make informed decisions about additions to the program.

canecorsonancy

Always keep in mind that I don't know everything.......... The hard disk in my head is also having some problems lately. It's probably getting a bit old or flooded ::) I'm happy that we have computers who remember everything we tell them too ;D
xxx
Nancy

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

jojo

Well you may feel a little rusty but you still know more than most!  ;)
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

canecorsonancy

Quote from: jojo on May 21, 2006, 06:29:06 PM
Well you may feel a little rusty but you still know more than most!ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ;)
No, I should not take the credit for what my computer knows. And it would not know, if people (especially the breeders) would not share it with me. I'm just the typist ;D The breeders that share should take the credit. ;)
xxx
Nancy

Veleda / Igni et Ferro