News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hello from Russia!

Started by Natasha, December 24, 2009, 06:46:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Natasha

Hello, my name is Natasha, I'm from Russia! I have a Cane Corso named Landy. Very much I love this breed of dog and want to know about it as much as possible information. :-*

Helmut

Hello Natasha welcome, here you'll find tons of info about the breed ;D
Pics of your Landy?
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Natasha

Спасибо за теплый прием!Фотографию Лэнди обязательно размещу немного позже. ;)

Natasha

Thank you for the warm welcome Photo Landy required placement later. ;)

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)