News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Cane Corso needs new home

Started by keithbrown, January 29, 2010, 02:32:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

keithbrown

Hi my name is Keith and I'm trying to find a home for my brother's Cane Corso.  My brother has been re-deployed and I promised him I would find his dog a good home.  She is a 12 months old, spayed, black brindle female.  She is up to date on all of her shots.  She is great with people and male dogs. I don't think she would do well in a home with small kids as she is very active and likes to jump when she gets excited.  She is housebroken and knows basic commands (i.e. sit, stay, and down). I would love to keep her but I just don't have the time or space. Please feel free to call or email me if you are interested in adopting her or know of someone who be interested. I am located in Pinson, AL (about 10 miles outside of Birmingham, Al).

Keith Brown
mr.keithbrown6@yahoo.com
205-547-7237

rob61


Stephanie

Hello Keith,

You can contact Liz with Cane Corso Rescue at liz@canecorsorescue.org .  She can help you find a great home for your brothers Corso. 

Take care and welcome to the forum.
Stephanie


USA