News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hello from Iowa!!!

Started by Amy Jo, February 10, 2010, 07:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amy Jo

Hello everyone, my name is Amy Jo.  I live on a small acreage in Iowa.  I have been researching the Cane Corso breed and I am planning on bringing one into my family in the near future.  I hope to continue learning about this magnificent breed & finding breed enthusiasts. 

           Thanks for having me!!!  ;D

      -Amy Jo
~Nothing In Life Worth Having Comes Easy~

Helmut

Hi Amy, welcome to the site, congrats for your choice, the enthusiasts you'll find here too :D ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

WindyPineCC

Hello from Wyoming!  My significant other is from Iowa, Onawa to be exact, he's a big hawkeye's fan.  Welcome.

Debby de schravelt


Clay Burns

Hello Amy,
And welcome!


From Maryland,
Clay Burns
www.grandcanecorso.com



william y


Eurasia


Casa del Sol

Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Cane Club Kennel

hi and Welcome here Amy !!

[]'s

Eduardo / Cane Club Kennel.

100% envolved

Garciano