News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hello from Virginia

Started by cain0main, March 11, 2010, 02:56:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cain0main

Hello fellow members.  I am fairly new to the Cane Corso breed but not to large protective dogs.  I currently have an AB and a CC.

canecorsonancy

Welcome on board ;D
Would you also be so kind to give us your name? It's always nice to know who we are talking to ;)
xxx
Nancy

cain0main

Can someone give me the instructions to post a picture?  Thanks

cain0main


Helmut

Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Sabrina & Dino


Phantom


Ben

Welcome Dee, can't wait to see the pics :)
Kick the tire, light the fire

cain0main

Thanks everyone, I will try to get some pictures up soon.