News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

New from Chicagoland

Started by AngieS, February 18, 2010, 10:01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngieS

Hello All.
Just discovered this forum from someone posting a link on another.  I'm new to the Corso, just got my guy 2.5 yrs ago.  Dozer and I will be trying to do some Iron Dog this year as well as compete at some personal protection shows.  So far he's not too keen on the spring pole but gets a little better each day and his harness should arrive today for weight pull training.  Even if we can't get the hang time deal done, we'll just do some weight pulls but really hoping for Iron Dog.  We're gonna try and get in a 12 mile run or two as well this year.
Looking forward to learning  :)
Angie
Proudly owned by Renegades Dozer  CGC, PDC, RN, BH

Garciano

Welcome to you and Dozer. enjoy the forum

roy

Hello and welcome
if  he cant do the hung time ,just  go for  IDT3
im not  fu of hunging so  i never try  it
i just did  IDT3
have fun  with your corso
roy rojas

WindyPineCC


Darek


AngieS

Angie
Proudly owned by Renegades Dozer  CGC, PDC, RN, BH

Lx

Welcome here
I wish you have fun and success  :)

AngieS

Lx, thank you.  I have a little bit of success and much fun!   ;D
Angie
Proudly owned by Renegades Dozer  CGC, PDC, RN, BH