News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Introduction

Started by Erwin, May 20, 2006, 11:09:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erwin

Hello canecorso lovers my name is Erwin from Chicago,Illinois I've been into the breed for the last three years I belong to the CCAA and the canecorsoworkingclubÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  my friends and I are true to the breed preserving the true line of correct canecorsos for both working and show with qualities of good temperments, structure, Health and appearance.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  I am the rookie of the breed among my peers but they have been there for me to teach me more.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  I love my three canecorsos they're like my kids want to get to know everybody on this forum.ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  I want to let everyone know that it is still some true canecorso breeders in th U.S. that is still preserving the correct line with no mixtures in the breed.

jojo

 ;D

Hello!

My husband was born in Chicago....  ;)
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

canecorsonancy

Welcom Erwin! Do share some pictures of your dogs. And I can't wait to hear who the ancestors are. I'm not only picutre crazy, I'm even crazier if it comes to pedigrees ;D
xxx
Nancy

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

rothorm

Welcome and show us some of your dogs!!!

www.rothorm.com
www.canecorso.es
rothorm@hotmail.com

ninci

The dog is a friend and its great values are not in the body, but in the spirit!

chris


Corine


Our dogs are for life, not just for breeding.

Cohors

360º Cane Corso