News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Hello from Québec, Canada

Started by lucas, March 25, 2010, 05:38:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucas

Hello guys, I don't have a Cane corso yet but I've been studying the breed for 3 years. I have to wait until I finish my degree to finally get one of those beautiful dogs. I try to gather as much informations as I can until I get one in a year or so. There is only one breeder in my state, so i might to go to United-States to get mine. People on this forum look passionate about cane corso and i hope i can get advices from you guys. It's a pleasure to meet all of you!

Lucas

canecorso08


Mary

Welcome to the forum Lucas.

Good luck with your search!

Donna Hiebert

Hi Lucas,

Welcome to the forum. 
Donna

Helmut

Hi Lucas welcome to us, it's a pleasure for us too ;D ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Debby de schravelt


Leon


CANE CORSO  - ESSENCE OF EMPIRE  - קאנה קורסו
Visit us online at:   http://il-canecorso.co.il

LisaR

Hi Lucas!   

  So nice to see another Canadian fall in love with this breed!!!!


Cheers,

Lisa

Cody


Del-Orte

Welcome on forum

I've sent one puppy to Canada few years ago :)
---------
Marcin Luciak

Del-Orte Kennel
www.delorte.pl

lea


lucas


Misa1970


Darek