News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Hello Hello

Started by FastMan, June 01, 2010, 10:58:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FastMan

Hello everyone. My name is Stephen and I am from Vermont. I dont yet have a Cane Corso but I am interested in getting one. So naturaly, (for me at least)  I decided to do research and learn as much as i can about the breed. And what better place to learn about them than on a forum dedicated to people who own them? I have lots of questions but I will wait until I have read a few of the posts so I am not repeating. Thanks very much for having me.
        ---Stephen

Doll1225

Welcome! We are first time CC owners and the forum has opened up a whole world of information as well as very friendly owners!
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." - Unknown

justice

Welcome to the forum from Ct.

Darek