News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hello from Argentina

Started by sovarela, July 13, 2010, 01:23:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sovarela

Hello everybody, i´m Santiago from Argentina. I own a Cane Corso name Athos, he is 3 month old.
I like the forum and i am learning a lot about the breed.
Thanks to all.

Helmut

Hi Santiago, welcome to the Forum, from which part in Argentine you are from?
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Sabrina & Dino

Welcome!!! Dale Argentina!!!!!  ;D

sovarela

I´m from La Plata, 30 min from Buenos Aires.

di Casa Pretorian

di Casa Pretorian Kennel

Helmut

Quote from: sovarela on July 13, 2010, 05:10:45 PM
I´m from La Plata, 30 min from Buenos Aires.


I saw on the news that you have a strong winter there with minus temp, I know one nice town called Lujan ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

justice


Ruben

Hola Santiago, yo tambien soy de Argentina y tengo un corso de 6 meses y medio. Vos de la Plata y yo de la ciudad de Banfield. Mi corso es negro. Es la primera ves que tengo un corso y realmente estoy muy contento con esta raza. Bueno me alegro de verte por este foro dado que yo tambien soy nuevo y busco todo lo referente del cane corso y poder aprender de esta raza. Un saludo muy grande. Ya nos veremos. ;D

Hi Santiago, I too am from Argentina and I have a parade of six months and a half. You live in La Plata City and I live in Banfield. My corset is black. It is the first time that I have a parade and I'm really happy with this race. Well I'm glad to see this forum because I am also looking for new and everything about the cane corso and to learn from this race. A greeting very large. We'll see. ;D