News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Introductions

Started by ×àðèñ, October 14, 2010, 07:29:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

×àðèñ

Hello everyone greetings and best wishes! My name is Elena Chernysheva, I-izRossii from beautiful St. Peterburga.U my first puppy Cane Corso ot Che Guevara&Douchka de la Molosseraie des Terres AntiquesThis breed has conquered me 8 years ago, but to realize his dream, I could only now and happy!
Yours sincerely

Nero d' Avola's

NERO D' AVOLA'S
      KENNEL

×àðèñ

Yours sincerely

barbero

WELCOME  ;D
It looks like we are family now !!!We own brother Forward and sister Fortuna !!!
Hope to see some pictures soon ::)

×àðèñ

Yes, konchno we semya.Elena said that the puppies from Dusko in Poland! Very term displayed photographs (long ears have healed my beautiful FILICHITY!) I'm very glad to meet you!
:) :-*
Yours sincerely

Darek


×àðèñ

Yours sincerely