News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Profile pic

Started by Ana, February 15, 2010, 11:52:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ana

Hi guys...

I've tried to upload my profile picture, but nothing's changed...

:(

canecorsonancy

Try to put your picture in photobucket and link it to there. The directory for uploading pics to the forum is closed for the moment.
xxx
Nancy

Ana

Still not working... I've got one from Roma's picasa album and nothing...

For example, I've used this link http://picasaweb.google.com.br/lh/photo/n-iudoNA0BtKXtMAnEC0lw?feat=directlink in the middle of the photo code and... nothing!

:'(

canecorsonancy

I put it in for you. It was not working because you did not link to the picture, but to the album your picture was in. This is the link I used http://lh5.ggpht.com/_BkldGW-NGyI/S2C0CssWMiI/AAAAAAAAAjA/hesCyVxsw4E/s640/27012010615.jpg
xxx
Nancy

Ana

Thanks a bunch!!!!
But picasa said "Link to this pic", LOL! Well, now I know better and I'm gonna change my profile pic 'cause it's a different one that I want there, but again, thank you!