News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hi! We are new!

Started by maddyreggie, October 04, 2010, 03:38:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maddyreggie

Hi, I am from the Seattle, Washington area. My boyfriend and I are very interested in this breed, the history, the beauty, and the grace. We do not have a Cane Corso at this time, I have looked at quite a few breeders on the internet and quite honestly do not know enough to make an informed decision on who to contact first. We currently have two dogs, Maddy, an elderly Australian Shephard, and Reggie, a brindle Mastiff/Lab mix, who is 12 months old, and an absolute joy. What I hope to gain by joining this forum is information and mentoring. I hope to get the right Corso puppy for our family in the future. I am hoping to one day have a fawn colored female.

Reina

Hello! Welcome to the forum. Good luck in your research and finding your fawn girl you dream of.

maddyreggie


Yulia

Welcome to the forum and it is a good place for getting informed on corsos  Good LUCK
Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

justice


Darek