News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hello from Russia.

Started by Anastasiya, November 29, 2010, 06:26:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anastasiya

Hello!!! My name is Anastsiya, I from Russia. I have  Cane corso his name is SM Black Chokolate  to it 2,5 years. I will be glad to dialogue.

Helmut

Hi Anastasiya, welcome to us(SM means Sangue Magnifica ?), please show us pics of Black Chocolate ;D ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Anastasiya

Hi Helmut! SM It not Sangue Magnifica, is nursery from Russia" My Happiness".In Pedigree it is written" Sñhaste Moe Black Chokolate"   ;)
Excuse me for my English. :)

Helmut

Your English isn't bad don't be worry and I can understood your explanation ...... pics please ;D 
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Natasha

Nastia hello, glad to see you here :-*

guillaume


Anastasiya


Anastasiya


Ellenn


Niska


Darek



Anastasiya



Nero d' Avola's

NERO D' AVOLA'S
      KENNEL