News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Hi From New Jersey! 7 week old Corso Puppy and I have questions!!!

Started by traymaz, January 02, 2011, 05:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

traymaz

Hi everybody!!!! I'm not sure where I should post this, but I have an almost 8 week old puppy, that is almost potty trained is already sitting and laying down on command , BUT, if you pick him up he growls and snaps at you! I've read that you should first correct then and if they persist to grab them under the ear on the neck till they submit. Is this the correct way to handle this? I've been doing this with him but it seems to be making him worse. Any suggestions? I have a 9 and a 3 year old and definitely need to get a handle on this. Thanks in advance for your time!!!

PrideNJoyzCC

You need to speak with your "breeder" on how to handle these issues. 

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss

Sabrina & Dino



loveOFdogs

Hi..I'm in Jersey too...and picking up my first corso in about 4 weeks.  What area r u from?