News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hello from Ukraine, kennel "RES LANDES"

Started by Zoryana(kennel Res Landes), December 28, 2010, 11:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoryana(kennel Res Landes)

Hello, everybody!!! My name is Zoryana Petolets. I'm an owner of kennel''RES LANDES''in Ukraine, Lviv.
  This forum brought together like-minded people, I trust that we will find a common topic for discussion and we should be friends.
:-*
Kennel "RES LANDES", Ukraine
www.reslandes.com

Helmut

Hi Zoryana, welcome here, you just living some Km away from us  ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Zoryana(kennel Res Landes)

Kennel "RES LANDES", Ukraine
www.reslandes.com

Darek


Zoryana(kennel Res Landes)

Kennel "RES LANDES", Ukraine
www.reslandes.com

severine


Zoryana(kennel Res Landes)

Kennel "RES LANDES", Ukraine
www.reslandes.com

Laura Ice

Hello from Ohio, USA!!
I have a friend from the Ukraine :)