News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Moose has arrived.

Started by moosified, January 11, 2007, 03:37:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moosified

Hi. Im new here and today I rescued a 7 month old brown brindle Cane Corso from the South Suburban Humane Society. I will try to post some pictures soon. He's quite hard to get to stay still at this point but he is learning fast. His name is Moose and he is very skinny and weighs about 85 pounds. I will keep you posted on his progress. I'm sure I am going to learn quite a bit from all of you so thanks in advance.

BrInKs

welcome....i also just got my first CC and everyone on here has been great....there are many people on here to help you with all your adventures.


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Joe

Welcome aboard, tons of great people and info here.

Kudos to you for the rescue  :)

ninci

The dog is a friend and its great values are not in the body, but in the spirit!

CaneLinda

Welcome!
I've spent many hours reading in this forum. Great people from all over the world!

moosified

Hi to everyone, I'm Cary.

Well, here is a follow up on Moose's first day here at home with me.

I have to keep reminding my self that he is just a puppy even tho he is so big. I let him sit around and watch tv with me this morning and he dumped in the family room twice, in the hall once and urinated in 4 different places. :o (thank god for the Bissle carpet cleaner) Needless to say I am now reminded he is a puppy and needs lots of training. Hopefully it was just a combination of nerves, new food and antibiotics for kennel cough. We now have a cage for him and he is out in the yard every hour or two. If I'm busy and can't keep an eye on him, he is in the cage. I am beat. Tomorrow we start fresh and hopefully we have a better day.


Stephanie

Welcome to the forum!  There are lots of information here.   :)


USA

Cohors

360º Cane Corso