News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hello From PA. USA

Started by Ozz13, January 17, 2011, 02:06:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ozz13

Hello my name is Paula and I have one Corso male named OZZ(13 months). He has just started his show career in the AKC, with my oldest daughter handling him. I have been actiively involved with the AKC for 30+ years in conformation and performance arenas. I am also actively involved with our local working dog club. Ozz shares his home with 3 Ibizan Hounds and 1 Rottweiler. I am a registered Veterinary Nurse with a BS  in animal science, pursuing a degree in radiology.

loveOFdogs

Hi Paula,
welcome to the forum.  i'm picking up my first corso in about 2 1/2 weeks and am crazy excited about getting him.  he is brreed/show quality...but i have no experience in the dog show world...i'm doing it more for just plain old fun for me and my pup...how young can dogs enter and what can you advise me to start doing now to learn more...
josephine from NJ....we're neighbors :)

Garciano

Best of luck with your showing it's great to hear you have your daughter involed with the handling. Oh ya welcome to the forum........ ;D

Niska


Doll1225

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." - Unknown