News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Hello from Serbia

Started by nsenesi, January 20, 2011, 07:37:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nsenesi

Hi All,
My name is Nikola. I come from Belgrade, Serbia. I have a beautifull blue male. Although I work with molosoid dogs for over 20 years, this is my first corso (i used to have bulmastiffs) and I can tell you there is a BIG difference in temper and energy in this breed. I must tell you (i still have a BM girl) that this dog is closest to ideal (in my head) that can be.
All the best

kayla

hello and welcome from hawaii  :)

nsenesi

Hi,
if your CC is looking for owner exchange deals (always wanted to visit hawaii) -).
Thenks for the welcome
all the best

kayla

your always welcomed to hawaii with open arms  :)

Strajano

Hello Hawaii!
Looks like you got yourself a fan club Kayla? :D
Long time no chat!
Zdravo Nikola!
Cane Corso Love & Passion

kayla

strajano!!!  ;D yes long time no chat, you know how i am very sweet and wanting to meet new ppl all the time!  :)

nsenesi

Zdravo Guys,
Thanks for warm welcom]

Denti Acciaio

Zdravo Nikola! Welcome here  ;D

Regarding the character of the corso - I thought completely the same like U, after getting my cane corso (I used to have schnauzers before). They are just perfect! ;D
Judit - we have puppies for sale
Denti Acciaio Kennel